CE FDA TLC5000 Portable Patient Monitor 12 channels ECG Holter
Machine for Family
Model Number: TLC5000
Dynamic ECG Systems TLC5000 contain recorder & analysis
Recorder is an easy- to -use unit, which collects 12-lead ECG
waveform synchronously and records continuously for 24 hours. In
addition, it also reviews ECG waveform.
It is easy for you to use analysis software which plays back ECG
waveform stored in ambulatory recorder and achieves kinds of
analysis functions, such as arrhythmia, HRVA, QTDA, TWA, etc.
1.Dynamic ECG Systems TLC5000
2.2 AA size batteries
3.24 hours monitoring
5. 12 channels
|Number of channels||12 channels|
|Recording time||24 h|
|Power||2 batteries in size 5|
|Feathers of low frequency||Time constant>3.2s|
|Enduring polarization voltage||±300mV|
|Least measure signal||50 µV p-p|
|Product safety type||Type B (Internally powered)|
102g (Without battery)
1. With advanced design and technology, the recorder can work
stably, dependable and durable.
2. Be provided with the capability of anti-jamming and shock-pro.
3. Small volume with OLED screen. The resolution is 160*128.
4. Be provided with functions of waveform preview, record review
and event marking.
5. Accurate record of the start time of the data sampled owing to
the real time clock of itself.
6. Avoid damage owing to the repeating inserting and pulling out by
using the inbuilt TF card to storage the data.
7. The maximum capability can be 2GB, so the original data can be
saved perfectly by no compression.
8. The average review time of single case can be less than 40
seconds by using interface of USB 2.0.
9. Record waveform details inextenso by the design of high
precision and sampling frequency.
10. Record the state of pacemaker exactly by higher sampling
11. International standard of 12 leads. Record 24-hour DECG with
the same standard of the ECG.
12. 12 channels
Sell in Standard:
USB data line
A CD (analysis software)
An User manual