|Battery discharged at continuous current 1mA until voltage reaches
cut-off voltage 2.0V at ambient temperature 23±2℃|
|Nominal Voltage||3.0 V|
|Maximum Continuous Current||200mA|
|Battery with minimum 50% rated capacity discharged at ambient
|Maximum Pulse Discharge Current||400mA|
|Battery with minimum 50% rated capacity discharged at max pulse for
3 seconds after 27seconds break. Ambient temperature 23±2℃|
Temperature ≤ 30℃
Humidity ≤ 75%RH
|Operating Temperature||-40℃ to +60℃|
|Battery Dimension||See drawing on pag|
|Max self-discharged rate at ambient temperature 23±2℃|
|Shelf Life||10 years|
|Ambient temperature 23±2℃|
1. Battery Characteristic
We provide the rated voltage is 3.0V
The specific energy density of each battery is 366Wh/kg, more than
50% higher than steel shell lithium battery under the condition of
the same weight
- Wide Operating Temperature Range
We provide a wide operating temperature range, from -40℃ to +60℃
The battery self-discharge less than 2% per year at room
There is no voltage passivation problem, also need not activated
after long time storage, install-and-play, ultra-high
To meet the requirements of modern light & handy electronic
Dimensions can be customized according to different demands, short
product development period, and meeting customers’ varieties of
The most reliable cell with the best safety performance; able to
bear cruel tests without any protection such as short circuit,
2. Main Applications
Smoke detectors, security alarms, seismometers, locking system,
monitoring system, etc.
Cardiac pacemaker, respirator, oxygenator, inspection devices,
monitoring devices, infusion pump, etc.
Well pressure meters in high temperature, float meter, logging
while drilling (LWD), measure while drilling (MWD), etc.
3. Manufacturing Advantages
- HCB Has nearly 9 years experience in Soft Pack Li-MnO2 Battery;
- 8 patents, including the invention of soft cell structure;
- Your customized varies needs are workable for HCB except the normal
- Since 2007, HCB has produced and sold more than 15,000,000 pieces
Li-MnO2 Battery to many creative customers worldwide;
- HCB has a lot of experience in both civil and industrial
applications for Soft Pack Li-MnO2 Battery.
4. Company Advantages
- HCB has passed Quality Management System with the standard
- Environment Management System of HCB is conformity with
- 1.2 meter drop test can be available to our battery;
- HCB can provide the report for safe transport of goods to the
- HCB Battery has passed the CE standard;
- The Rosh certificate can be given to you if required;
- UL test is available for HCB Battery;
5. FAQS of General Safety Instructions
- How about the storage environment of the battery?
In order to store the battery, the environment should be dry
- Is it ok to continue to use the battery when the abnormal heat
release or leakage occurs?
When the abnormal heat release or leakage occurs, the battery is
not able to be continued to use.
- What is the first step when you would like to use our battery?
The manual is necessary to read before you would like to use the
- What the danger is if the battery is closed to the fire?
The batteries may be incinerated or mutilated if they are closed to
the fire and it leads a possible burst or they may release the
- If the positive and negative polarity of a battery is directly
connected, what will happen?
If + and - polarity of battery is connected directly, it causes a
short circuit and this may lead toxic gas and materials leakage or
a big rupture.
- When the batteries are changed, what should you pay attention to?
The batteries of different electrochemical system, grades, or
brands can’t be mixed because it would lead toxic material or gas
leakage and/or a big rupture.
- Can the batteries be thrown into the water?
The water explosion will be caused if you throw the batteries into