12 Volt Rechargeable Sealed Lead Acid Batteries For Energy Storage
|Nominal Capacity (C20)||40Ah (10.8V,at 25℃)|
|Weight||Approx. 14.59 kg|
|Terminal||Cable of φ4mm|
|Internal Resistance||Approx. 8 mΩ (25℃)|
|Max Short-duration Discharge Current||800A(25℃)|
● Designed life is 5~8 years (20℃);
● High tin alloy, imported colloid electrolyte and special lead
● Wide temperature scope of application (-30~45℃);
● Best temperature of application (20±5℃);
● No leaking, safe and reliable;
● Standing or lying down for using, convenient to transport and
● Good performance on long-term insufficient charge and frequency
● The battery with unique waterproof technical treatment cables
ensure the stable operation of solar street lamp products.
● Low self-discharge rate.
● Batteries should be stored in dry and clean warehouse which has
good air exchange system. Batteries should avoid direct sunlight.
Batteries should not be near to heat (such as radiator, the
distance should more than1m). Batteries should avoid any toxic gas
and organic solvent.
● When the ambient temperature is less than 25℃, the longest
storage life is 6 months.
● Batteries should be recharged within the storage life or before
Charging methods: maximum charging current 8A, constant voltage
Charging time: 15~20h; Temperature compensation coefficient:
• Sealed Construction
The unique construction and use waterproof battery cable to offer
reliable guarantee for stable operation of solar street lamp
• Electrolyte Suspension System
All batteries utilize an electrolyte suspension system consisting
of a high porosity, glass fiber material which in conjunction with
plates, totally absorb and contain the electrolyte.
• Gas Recombination
CGB batteries incorporate a built-in design that controls gas
generation and induces recombination of more than 99% of gases
generated during float or cyclic usage.
• Maintenance Free Operation
There is no need to check specific gravity of the electrolyte or
add water to batteries during float service life. In fact, there is
no provision for this type of maintenance.
• Low Pressure Valve Regulated System..
All batteries are equipped with safety release valves, designed to
operate between 1.5 and 6 psi (10-40kPa) and automatically reseal.
Hence, there is never an excessive accumulation of gas within the
• Heavy Duty Grids
Heavy duty lead calcium tin alloy grids provide an extra margin of
performance and service life in either float or cyclic
• Self Discharge - Shelf Life
The self discharge rate at room temperature is approximately 3% of
rated capacity per month.
• Operating Temperature
CGB Batteries may be operated over a broad range of ambient
• Deep Discharge Recovery
The batteries recover their capacities even after repeated deep
Q: Are you factory or trading company?
A: We are Manufacturer
Q: What is your terms of payment?
A: 30% deposit in advance, 70% balance pay off against the copy of
bill of loading. We'll show you the photos of the products and
packages before you pay the balance.
Q: What’s the design life of your battery?
A: 5-8 year.
1. Standby power of electric power company, Telecom Company, Bank,
Stock System and Security Company
2. Standby power of all kinds of emergency illumination and system
3. Uninterruptible Power Supply(UPS)
4. Standby power of guard against theft and alarm system
5. Power source for Power-assist vehicle, electromotive tool and
6. Standby power of solar energy system
7. Cable Television
8. Control Equipment
9. Medical Equipment