Sign In | Join Free | My accutanenow.com
accutanenow.com
Products
Search by Category
Wholesale Marketplace
Home > Shower Rooms >

Wall mounted bath and shower mixer tap

Country/Region china
Company banyanfaucet company
Categories Basin Mixer Taps
Telephone 86-750-6138066
ICP License Issued by the Chinese Ministry
  • Haven't found right suppliers
  • Our buyer assistants can help you find the most suitable, 100% reliable suppliers from China.
  • And this service is free of charge.
  • we have buyer assistants who speak English, French, Spanish......and we are ready to help you anytime!
  • Submit Buying Request
    • Product Details
    • Company Profile

    Wall mounted bath and shower mixer tap

    • Wall mounted bath and shower mixer tap
    • Category:Gary faucet series
    • Model:T528O1
    • View:190
    Wall mounted bath and shower mixer tap T528O1 offer 5 years quality guarantee,solid brass construction,OEM and ODM is acceptable.
    Hotline: +86-13828089077
    Fax: +86-756-8995396
    Email: sales1@banyanfaucet.com
    1Share

    For more information, please leave your inquire.

    • Name:
    • E-mail:
    • Remark:
    • Detail

    Features:

    1.chrome finish is looks like a mirror

    2.easy installation

    3.one handle control,easy and convenience

    4.limited lifetime warranty,5 year quality guarantee

    5.if you purchase up to 200 faucet or more,we will give you 1% faucet accessories for free(include ceramic cartirdge,hose,handles,O ring).

    6.100% pressure system tested.

    Description:

    connection size: G1/2

    Material:solid brass construction

    Valve:35mm Sedal ceramic cartridges

    Aerator:Neoperl ABS

    Hose:304 s.steel hose

    Thinkness:10m

    N.W.:1.14KG

    G.W.:1.537KG

    100% pressure system tested.

    Payment terms:

    T/T: 30% deposit upon approval of sample, remaining 70% before shipment

    Western Union,Paypal,other ways can be talk over

    Packing:

    How to pack: high quality non-woven bag packing with craft box

    Inner box size: 200*180*140mm

    outer carton size: 41.5*37.5*300mm

    packing can be changed as customer’s requirement

    Size:

    Photos:

    Installation:

    Prev:Bathroom Wash Basin Faucet Next:Single lever bath shower mixer tap

    May be you'll like

    • Single lever bath shower mixer tap
    • Bath shower mixer set
    • Wall mount bathroom sink faucet
    • Bathroom Wash Basin Faucet
    Quality Wall mounted bath and shower mixer tap for sale
    Send your message to this supplier
     
    From:
    Enter your email please.
    To: banyanfaucet company
    Subject:
    Message:
    Characters Remaining: (0/3000)
     
    Inquiry Cart 0

    Home| Products| Suppliers| Quality Suppliers| Site Map |About Us |Contact Us |Help |关于我们 |联系我们

    Copyright © 2009 - 2017 accutanenow.com. All rights reserved.